4 Swords Misadventures 8 4 Swords Misadventures 8

Damn it's been a while, but despite any troubles you had, you didn't lose that touch of quality. I'm psyched for Episode 9
Also, is that Septette for the Dead Princess I hear in the credits? ^w^

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

O.O

Frickin' awesome! Screw the semi-decent drawing, the fighting was brilliant! The only thing I didn't like is that I wanted more (more awesomeness)!

Morphing Shapes Morphing Shapes

Heh. Very entertaining.

I liked this a lot. It's simplistic yet it's got a certain charm that makes it good to watch. It's a little short but, hey, it doesn't matter too much as far as morphing shapes go. Very interesting.

oscar11122 responds:

This one it's lots better than the last movie Had you seen it? (Sorry for my bad english)

hardstyle tetris hardstyle tetris

Hardcore FTW!

Good remake of Tetris. Definitely hardcore. It felt crowded most of the time but, hey, it's 'Dance' music. It's supposed to be crowded. Awesome job.

onewheeleddj responds:

thanks man!

Composition - 11th of June Composition - 11th of June

Heh. Interesting

I kinda like this. To me, it almost sounds like an 'SMB3' World music. Interesting.

If you're interested, there's a program I've used for conversion from MIDI to MP3 that I'd like to share. I used it at first as I didn't know MuseScore could convert MIDI to MP3 but I use it now as I like the sounds of the instrument it pulls out. I've used it for all my songs. It's called "Direct MIDI to MP3" (by PistonSoft). It also converts to some other filetypes. Just if you're interested.

The Boy Who Became A Hero The Boy Who Became A Hero

Beautiful

This is awe-inspiring. This is extravantly beautiful. This is a gift from the heavens. You really know how to orchestrate a wide assortment of instruments. I just love this...