hardstyle tetris hardstyle tetris

Hardcore FTW!

Good remake of Tetris. Definitely hardcore. It felt crowded most of the time but, hey, it's 'Dance' music. It's supposed to be crowded. Awesome job.

onewheeleddj responds:

thanks man!

Composition - 11th of June Composition - 11th of June

Heh. Interesting

I kinda like this. To me, it almost sounds like an 'SMB3' World music. Interesting.

If you're interested, there's a program I've used for conversion from MIDI to MP3 that I'd like to share. I used it at first as I didn't know MuseScore could convert MIDI to MP3 but I use it now as I like the sounds of the instrument it pulls out. I've used it for all my songs. It's called "Direct MIDI to MP3" (by PistonSoft). It also converts to some other filetypes. Just if you're interested.

The Boy Who Became A Hero The Boy Who Became A Hero

Beautiful

This is awe-inspiring. This is extravantly beautiful. This is a gift from the heavens. You really know how to orchestrate a wide assortment of instruments. I just love this...

Fighting Winds *C-Star* Fighting Winds *C-Star*

O.O

I'm speechless...this is EPIC! Beyond awesome! Absolutely ******* brilliant! Keep at it, 'cause this listener wants to hear more...LOTS more!

CreamingStar responds:

Well, I will keep it up! Hopefully I can get another one posted in the next couple of weeks. What to write next, though? hmmm

[Bowser]* [Bowser]*

O.O

...AWESOME!!! You've done is pretty much perfectly! It sound's...there's no word for it. It's that good.

[Battle]* [Battle]*

Pretty damn good

This sounds pretty good. It sounded like you could've used a bit more piano, not touch the saws. That's all. Other than that, really well done.

[Fountain Of Dreams]* [Fountain Of Dreams]*

Wow!

Just...wow...THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!

Solkrieg responds:

Thank-you!

[Boss Battle]* [Boss Battle]*

Wow!

Neat. Great work with this song. Almost perfect looping. Just two things:
1. This kinda sounds like the bit before the final boss or the actual final boss and
2. Just wondering. Were there any games you were playing when making this?

Solkrieg responds:

If anyone wants to use it, they can. But I had to plans on using it for anything.

My First Song (Techno) My First Song (Techno)

Really Good for a first try.

I liked this. A gentle beginning, a filled middle. However, from 2:58 to 3:15 was a bit iffy (it being out of rhythm almost ruined the section) and the rest was only one sided. Other than that, it's brilliant. Just keep working on it.

carl2k2 responds:

thanks lol it was the first and the last haha

Nightfall on a Dead Land(Demo) Nightfall on a Dead Land(Demo)

Beautiful

This piece is amazing. Brilliant combination of the flute, strings and the other sounds. It's simply beautiful.