4 Swords Misadventures 8 4 Swords Misadventures 8

Damn it's been a while, but despite any troubles you had, you didn't lose that touch of quality. I'm psyched for Episode 9
Also, is that Septette for the Dead Princess I hear in the credits? ^w^

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

O.O

Frickin' awesome! Screw the semi-decent drawing, the fighting was brilliant! The only thing I didn't like is that I wanted more (more awesomeness)!

Morphing Shapes Morphing Shapes

Heh. Very entertaining.

I liked this a lot. It's simplistic yet it's got a certain charm that makes it good to watch. It's a little short but, hey, it doesn't matter too much as far as morphing shapes go. Very interesting.

oscar11122 responds:

This one it's lots better than the last movie Had you seen it? (Sorry for my bad english)

PONG '10 PONG '10

Interesting...

I think it needs a bit more length but the idea is brilliant. I reckon if you worked on this idea, you could make a flash that is 'Ping Pong with a storyline' that's GOOD. Just keep at it.

mario world pivot 1 mario world pivot 1

Ehh...

Not a bad first attempt. Could've done with some work but it's not completely horrible for a first flash. Just keep working on it and you could, someday, become a great flash maker, but for now, develop your flash making skills and keep practicing. Criticism aside, this is an interesting idea but I don't see too much Pivot unless it was you made this with Pivot first.